Conditions and procedure for admission of publications.
1. The Editorial Board accepts for the publication materials containing the results of original research, differing scientific novelty, theoretical and practical significance, designed in the form of full papers, short communications, and reviews of new books on pedagogy and psychology. The authors of the articles may be scientists, candidates for a degree.
2. Articles received by the Editorial Board, are subject to review and, if so, the review - scientific and controlling editing. Articles graduate students and candidates for a degree of candidate of science accompanied by scientific supervisors' reviews with the indication of his scientific degree, academic rank, position and place of work.
3. Article sent to the authors for revision must be returned in the amended form, together with its original version as soon as possible. By the revised manuscript should be attached a letter containing answers to all the comments and explaining all the comments made in the article.
4. Article submitted for publication must be accompanied by:
• information about the authors: the place of work (names of institutions), title, academic degree (unabridged), title (all in Russian and English);
• contact details of the author: e-mail address, phone number, home and work address (if multiple authors, then - contact details of all co-authors of the article). Note: the service address will be Russian and English languages
5. The maximum amount of articles up to 16 pages; Article graduate students and candidates for a degree of candidate of sciences up to 8 pages.
6. Articles graduate students are published free of charge.